Hi, I'm Xander and I created the Coal Harbour blog to offer in depth and honest reviews on some of the UK's finest bathing beauty products. I've spent over 5 years in the bathing beauty industry having sampled hundreds of products and owned my own company retailing them. And having spent time as a store manager of a luxury chocolate shop, you know I appreciate the decadent side of luxury bathing.
So we have done some more digging and found the name of one of the cleansers and some other exclusives coming soon to the new Lush Oxford St...
Here are some photos of the exclusives we think are coming to Lush Oxford Street London... New hair conditioners Hair conditione...
Working the shower scene at the new Lush Oxford Street and we have some great news! A whole host of brand new products and I bet you'll ...
Lush have confirmed the release of new toothpaste (toothy tabs) and powders for 24 April. Take a ganders at these stunning new mystery too...
So we have found a couple more things for you. Mark Constantine has confirmed that due to the number of new products there will be old prod...
- Vegan bathtimes with Stvdio 5
- Lush Oxford Street Opening
- Lush - Life's A Beach
- Lush Oxford Street Exclusives - Update 7
- Lush Oxford Street Exclusives - Update 6
- Lush Oxford Street Exclusives - Update 5
- Lush Oxford Street Exclusives - Update 4
- Introducing Stvdio5 Vegan Goodies*
- Phoenix Rising Demo
- Lush Oxford Street Exclusives - Update 3
- Granny Takes A Dip
- Hoppity Poppity
- Golden Balls of Oxford Street
- Rolled On Thighs Lush Cleansing Roll
- Lush product roll-outs
- How do you like your eggs in the morning?...
- Lush Oxford Street Exclusives - Update 2
- Lush exclusive products update 1
- We're Kukui Nutty for Ugly Duckling
- Prediction Oxford Street...
- Blueberry Fun Fair
- ▼ April (21)